160 N. Crescent Ridge Ct.,
Dubuque IA. 52003
Behind the Hobby Lobby across the parking lot from the Floor Show Outlet
Before Entering Center Redemption
- All non-nickel cans, glass and plastic can NOT be mixed in with your Iowa deposit containers. We do not accept any non-nickel containers.
- 500 container limit per individual in a 24 hour period. We do offer a drop off service if you have more than 500 containers. You may have 500 counted or use the drop off service. You can NOT do both.
- All cans, plastic and glass MUST be clean and dry. No trash or foreign objects in bags.
- All glass MUST be in some type of a box or container. Glass is NOT permitted in the building in a bag of any type.
- All cans, plastic and glass containers must be separated. They can NOT be mixed together in the same bag. All cans and plastic MUST BE IN CLEAR BAGS!! You will be refused if they are not!
- We do NOT accept any smashed or flattened containers. All cans and bottles MUST generally hold its original shape and be able to stand upright.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
- No shoes, no shirt, no service.