160 N. Crescent Ridge Ct.,
Dubuque IA. 52003
Behind the Hobby Lobby across the parking lot from the Floor Show Outlet
Before Entering Center Redemption
- All non-nickel cans, glass and plastic can NOT be mixed in with your Iowa deposit containers. We do not accept any non-nickel containers.
- 500 container limit per individual in a 24 hour period. We do offer a drop off service if you have more than 500 containers. You may have 500 counted or use the drop off service. You can NOT do both.
- All cans, plastic and glass MUST be clean and dry. No trash or foreign objects in bags.
- All glass MUST be in some type of a box or container. Glass is NOT permitted in the building in a bag of any type.
- All cans, plastic and glass containers must be separated. They can NOT be mixed together in the same bag.
- We do NOT accept any smashed or flattened containers. All cans and bottles MUST generally hold its original shape and be able to stand upright.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
- No shoes, no shirt, no service.